Friday, August 17, 2018
Eurofighter Typhoon Upgrade to version 1.13
Here is a (very) small update to the Eurofighter Typhoon - mostly meant to address a bug with the MODE 4 code (which is used as the Tacpack team identification) that made it impossible for users to enter the code and change teams. This patch will work with version 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12... and will bring them all to version 1.13.
I took the chance to introduce other very minor improvements, such as the possibility to use Indicated Air Speed in place of Equivalent Air Speed in the avionics. Here is the list of changes:
CHANGES WITH RESPECT TO VERSION 1.12
- Fixed a bug that prevented proper functionality of the MODE4 code (and consequently Tacpack team selection)
- Fixed minor accuracy bug in waypoint management and pre-planned target data entry (although the error was really small)
- Added code for wheel brakes anti-skid
- Added options to configurator:
- Use IAS instead of EAS (this could be preferred by some users - note that the autopilot system uses IAS)
- Open/close the canopy
- Extend/retract the crew access ladder
Download the update HERE or from the side bar.