- Changed default load to "NO WEAPONS" for all aircrafts
- AoA indication limit on HMD is now 50° (was 30°)
- Slight change to toe-brake effectiveness
- Added special color livery for Koninklijke Luchtmacht
- Added special color livery for Aeronautica Militare
- Changed implementation of TFLIR imagery which hopefully solves/mitigates aircraft visibility for some users
- All air-to-air radar tracks are now shown on the Head Mounted Display:
- symbol size is scaled depending on the target distance (small over 20Nm, medium from 20Nm to 10Nm, big below 10Nm)- symbols will park on the edge of the visibility area both in the vHUD and Free Look mode
- Implemented fine control of the air to surface target via Az/El TFLIR control:- fine control works only of TOO targets when the aircraft is in A/S mode- a TOO target must be assigned first (via TSD, ASR or HMD) to enable fine control- fine control allows the adjustment of TFLIR Az/El- fine control can be operated via the TFLIR screen (by clicking on the crosshair) or via keyboard shortcut
- Implemented following key shortcuts:
- ARROW KEYS:- In NAV mode: UP/DOWN control TSD1 zoom level; LEFT/RIGHT select previous/next waypoint- In A/A mode: UP/DOWN control Air-to-Air radar range; LEFT/RIGHT command UNDESIGNATE/DESIGNATE target- In A/S mode, with valid TOO: UP/DOWN control TFLIR El; LEFT/RIGHT control TFLIR Az; both will update target locationSHIFT+ARROW KEYS -> TFLIR CONTROL- UP/DOWN control TFLIR El; - LEFT/RIGHT control TFLIR Az; both will update target location
- CONTROL+ARROW KEYS -> ASR CURSOR CONTROL
- UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT control the position of the cursor in the ASR screen
- CONTROL+SHIFT+ARROW KEYS -> SENSOR CONTROL
- UP -> DESIGNATE ASR CURSOR POSITION AS A/S TARGET
- DOWN -> CHANGE ASR RADAR ZOOM
- LEFT -> CHANGE TFLIR MODE
- RIGHT -> CHANGE DAS MODE
Wednesday, December 26, 2018
F-35 UPDATE TO VERSION 3.55 (P3D ONLY)
A small belated Christmas present for the F-35 users: here is version 3.55 which is most probably the last update for the "Version 3" of the F-35.
Most likely the next iteration will be a new product, with models rebuilt for PBR support and compatible only with Prepar3D version 4.4 and above (and will require a new purchase). I am sorry to ask for a new admission ticket, but the work needed is too much. I'll try to implement discounts for existing users if the distributors will allow that.
This 3.55 update applies to P3D (version 2.0 to 4.4): latest version for FSX will be 3.53. The zip file includes both the 3.55 version for P3D and the 3.53 FSX, and the simplified MFD and the low res textures as well. Note that using the simplified MFD will disrupt some of the features of this update.
Here is the features list:
Version 3.55 - 26/12/2018
THIS UPDATE APPLIES ONLY TO P3D - LATEST FSX VERSION IS 3.53
As usual, you can download the update from the side bar or by clicking HERE.