Friday, November 2, 2018
F-35 LIGHTNING II UPDATE TO VERSION 3.53
While debugging the E-2/C-2 Package I have discovered a nasty bug in the TACAN system that affects also other planes… so I took the chance for a quick update to the F-35. Here are the details of the update:
Version 3.53 - 02/11/2018
- Fixed major bug in NAV1/TACAN frequency conversion causing generating incorrect TACAN channels in some instances.
- Fixed bug preventing NAV1 frequency tuning once a TACAN channel has been entered
- Fixed graphic glitch in MFD TSD1 screen
- Fixed minor graphic glitch in BFI Baro setting window
- Updated Koninklijke Luchtmacht F-35A livery
- Added F-35C VFA-147 Argonauts USN livery
- Fixed wrong entry in F-35C configuration file
NOTE: THE UPDATE WILL RESET THE MFD TO "FULL FEATURE" MODE. IF YOU WANT TO USE THE SIMPLIFIED MFD YOU MUST RE-APPLY THE SIMPLIFIED MFD PATCH OVER THE UPDATES FILES.
NOTE: THIS UPDATE WILL WORK WITH ALL PREVIOUS VERSION STARTING FROM V3.50. WHICH MUST BE DOWNLOADED BY YOUR DISTRIBUTOR OF CHOICE.
The update can be dowloaded from the sidebar or by clicking HERE.