So, here is where I am with my projects:
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
This is pretty much done and ready for release. Actually has been sitting on my HD without further modifications for few weeks now. The only thing that I would like to add would be some sort of pre-planned Air-to-Surface targeting, which is missing at the moment (only TOO targets are supported), but it is good to go IMHO.
This is the change log for this release:
- Added basic Tacpack Support (requires Vertical Reality Simulation's Tacpack module)
- Added Tacpack compatible weapons (Cannon, AIM-9X, AIM-120C, GBU-31, GBU-10, GBU-12, JSOW, MK-84, Mk-83, MK82)
- Added Tacpack A/A functions: Az/El search and L&S designation, Gun (Gun Director and Funnel modes), Sidewinders launch (Visual Boresight and Radar Slaved), Slammer launch (Visual Boresight and Radar Slaved).
- Added Tacpack A/G functions: TOO mode, AUTO release, MANual release, CCIP mode.
- Added Miscellaneous Tacpack functions: NVGs, Working RWR, Chaffs, Flares, In-flight Refuel.
- Added Weapons Configurator
- Added miscellaneous custom keystrokes
- Added sonic-boom effects
- Added anti-skid for wheels
- Minor tweaks to very low speeds
- Minor tweaks to roll rate
- Added AF-01 and BF-01 textures
- Minor improvements to -B and -C versions texture sets
- Added Warlords tail art
- Fixed weapon loads token weights mistakes
- Added test flight nose probe (triggered by pilot weight – set it to 201 lbs and it will show)
- Improved afterburner effects and added heat shimmer fx
This is the project I have been working on for the most part, lately. I planned to provide a very basic Tacpack support...and I am still adding stuff. The updates to the 3D models are done, but I need to write some code for the new RIO switches and functions. And the HUD Air-to-Ground modes has some bugs. Not sure how long it will take to complete it.
Slow, but steady, progress on this one. The external model is almost done (basically it missing just some texturing), while the cockpit modeling is not started yet. Still looking promising. Here is how it looks right now...
Boeing T-45C Goshawk
Just a quick note in reply to a frequently asked question: there is NO update planned on this one for two reasons: the first is that there is little to be fixed, IMHO, and the second one is that I do not have time. *BUT* I am still taking notes and listening to feedback - and may be in future I will modify it once again.