NOTE - DOWNLOADS WERE SUSPENDED FOR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS (broken links/pointing to wrong files) - NOW EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OK! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!
Here is yet another update to the payware F-35, which will bring the release version to 3.52.
I am taking the chance to clarify a couple of things:
- Customers of "older" versions of the F-35 (meaning V1.X and V2.X, now freeware) are not entitled to the free upgrade to version 3.50. Only customers who have purchased version 3.X will get the update. So please do not ask distributors for the download links.
- AFAIK all the distributors have updated their links to version 3.50. If you still have difficulties in downloading the new installers from them, please let me know by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version 3.50 is the new "FULL INSTALL" baseline. Further updates, like this one, will be deployed through this blog and will require manual installation. So, please do not ask to distributors for version 3.51 or 3.52.
That being said, here is what is new in this release:
Version 3.52 - 20/08/2018
- Minor refinements to flight model
- Added MAP modes also in extended and full-screen portal modes for TSD1, TSD2 and TSD3 (courtesy of Roberto Leonardo)
- Added possibility to enter negative values for VV in AP mode
- Better alignment of TSD symbology (but still far off in some cases)
- Added optional "Simplified" MFD:
This is a simpler MFD that will occupy less memory and may generate a (minimal) increase in performance.
To install this, open the SimplifiedMFDforP3D.zip file and drag and drop the F-35_MFD folder in your F-35A\Panel folder.
You may want to backup the F-35_MFD folder first.
This will eliminate some pages (WPNA, WPNS, CHCKLST, TSD2, TSD3 and PHM) and restrict the functionality of Others.
You can download the update by clicking HERE or from the side bar.
PS - I also noticed that, for a mistake, version 1.13 of the Eurofighter did not include the intended code for the antiskid...the mistake was rectified, so you may want to download the update again.