Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Eurofighter Typhoon Beta Application * CLOSED *
*** DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, NO MORE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND INVITATIONS WILL BE SENT AS SOON AS THE BETA IS READY. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE TYPHOON PROJECT! ****
The Beta of the Typhoon is *almost* ready, so, if you want to help by speding few hours in her cockpit, here is you chance... *but* first some rules:
- This is a closed Beta. Sorry for that, but having hundreds of emails will not help the testing process. A total of about 15-20 testers are needed. I will decide, after reviewing the applications, who gets a Beta and who does not. I will not have time to reply to everybody, so if you do not get an email invitation to the Beta by March 3rd, please assume you have not been selected.
- This will be a two-stage Beta: a first, non-feature complete, version will be released before March 1st. A second version, with additional features and bug fixes will be released later on. So, before reporting that a function does not work, please check that it is not in the *missing features list*.
- Please TAKE YOUR TIME to evaluate the product. It is not a race to who posts feedback first. It is a rather complex aicraft, and it may take some time to understand how it works. PLEASE have at least 4-5 flight hours before reporting any malfunction. It will not take much less than that to get acquainted with the aicraft cockpit and systems.
- Before reporting any bug or malfunction, PLEASE read the list of known/reported bugs on THIS PAGE of the blog. The same page will contain a WIP version of the manual.
- The preferred method to report bugs is to comment on THIS PAGE of the blog. You can also send me an email, but the comment is preferred so that other users can see and discuss the issue if need be. Please DO NOT send facebook messages if not strictly necessary.
- If you do not have time to test the Typhoon, please do not apply.