Sunday, December 14, 2014
Plans for closure of the F-14D project...
Much like I did for the T-45C, I would like to "close" the F-14D project, at least for FSX. So, whenever I will find the time, I will make a further, and hopefully last, update to this mighty feline.
Changes I have on my book at the moment are:
- Replace the ASI gauge with a proper ASI/Machmeter
- Replace the ADI with a better model
- Replace the Altimeter with a better model
- Add the scratches effects to the VC
- Try to improve autopilot logic
- Try to improve reflections
- Lower the visors on the crew helmet
...not much. If you have suggestions or requests, they are welcome. I cannot promise anything - but the fact that I am willing to listen.