Tuesday, December 18, 2012
T-45C Version 2.30 being released
I am uploading the latest build of the T-45C Goshawk project for Flight Simulator:Acceleration as I write. File will be available on the public folder of my Google Drive and later on at Flightsim and Avsim as usual.
There are no major changes, just very minor fixes here and there. The main reason why you may want to download this is the new flight model, with a more realistic behaviour, courtesy of Tom Falley. Complete list of changes is here:
- Improved and more realistic flight model, courtesy of Tom Falley. Performance is now much closer to the real aircraft
- Fixed animation bug on instructor seat ARM switch
- Fixed pan rate in instructor view
- Fixed minor modeling and texturing mistakes in pilots models
- Added various external views and fixed pan rate in all of them
Also, I have deleted all the "download" pages on this blog. They will be consolidated in an unique (and permanent) download page where you can find all the latest official releases of my works.
The download link for the T-45C version 2.30 will posted there.