This post will be constantly updated with download links to the lastest official releases, although I will continue to release them at both avsim and flightsim.
T-45C GOSHAWK for Flight Simulator X:Acceleration
The T-45C Goshawk is a heavily modified version of the Bae Hawk single engine jet trainer,adapted to aircraft carrier operation and employed by United States Navy and Marine Corps as intermediate and advanced jet trainer, including carrier qualification mission.
This package contains an detailed external visual model,with self shadowing,bump mapping and hi-res textures, a detailed working virtual cockpit with 3D gauges for both pilot and instructor stations, a reasonably accurate flight model and various repaints including Centennial of Naval Aviation special colors.
- Visual model, cockpit, flight model, textures...well...almost everything :-) by Dino Cattaneo
- Custom HUD (including DEP and GUN mode) by Jivko "Neutrino" Rusev, built upon original HUD code by Scott Printz
- Custom T-45C Sound package, based on real world audio samples, by Serge "Fsxnavypilot" Lsa.
- VT-86 repaint by Russel R. Smith.
- VX-23, VT-21 CoNA, VT-22 CoNA repaints by Jiri Soukup
- Improved flight dynamics by Tom Falley
Latest official version is 2.30, released on December 18th 2012 and can be downloaded from my Google Docs folder HERE
The file is not yet available anywhere else at the moment.
F-14D TOMCAT for Flight Simulator X: Acceleration
This project is not available for download at the moment, however a Public Beta release of version 2.00 is coming soon (hopefully before Chirstmas)... NOTE: All previous versions will not be supported
F-35 LIGHTNING II for Flight Simulator X: Acceleration and Lockheed Martin Prepar3d
This project is not available for download at the moment, and was previously avaiable only as payware at SimMarket. It will be re-released as freeware in early 2013.