Saturday, May 12, 2018
Eurofighter update to version 1.12
After the release of Eurofighter version 1.10 and the update to version 1.11, some other minor bugs have been highlighted and have been fixed. So here we go with (yet another) update to the Eurofighter.
Note: this update includes the changes in version 1.11, so you can apply either to update a fresh install of version 1.10, or you can apply to an installation already update to version 1.11. It will work on both the 32 bit and 64 bit version of the package.
CHANGES WITH RESPECT TO VERSION 1.12
- Fixed color match in Cyber Tiger repaint
- Fixed visual interference between pylons 4 and 10 and gear doors
- Changed Lift Dump animation: it will now retract automatically below 20 knots (as in real life)
- Fixed minor graphical switch in FUEL page (showing a minimal quantity of fuel in external tanks even if they are empty)
- Fixed bug preventing stopwatch from updating in the HUD in some instances
- Fixed bug preventing selection of automatic vs. manual waypoint switch
- Fixed bug causing VRS Tacan Tanker information to overlap with other HUD graphics in some instances
CHANGES WITH RESPECT TO VERSION 1.10
- Fixed bug preventing the laser spot designator from correctly pointing towards PP target
- Fixed bug preventing the targeting logic from correcly uploading GPS coordinates for PP targets in some instances
- Introduced the necessity to press FCS RESET button when engines are powered up to align control surfaces.
This is not required if the flight is started in mid-air, or if the avionics are set with Control+Shift+R
- Extension of fuel probe now automatically selects the FUEL page on Right MHDD
- HUD now shows the "REFUELING" caption if fuel is being transfered by a Tacpack tanker
- Added Lift Dump animation: if aicraft is on the ground, throttles are idle and PoF is LANDING, Canards and Tailerons will move to the maximum drag position.
- Added 36th Stormo repaint courtesy of Tim Brennan
- Added RAF 100 Years repaint courtesy of Matt Kingscott
- Added Cyber Tiger repaint courtesy of Marius Krämer (https://edrm-repaints.com/)
As usual you can download it either from the side bar or from the link HERE.