Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Aermacchi MB.326 version 1.10 release
Time for the first update to the Aermacchi MB.326. No big changes but several small fixes to some minor defects that were part of the original 1.00 build.
Changes as follows:
9th March 2015
- Added pilot visor animation (secondary exit SHIFT+E then 2)
- Fixed multiple issues with G version weight and balance configuration
- Fixed multiple issues with G version Tacpack configuration
- Fixed bug showing interanl gun effects on G version
- Fixed bug preventing LIGHT TEST switch to work in FSX
- Fixed bug that made landing gear lever Mouse Area non working in FSX
- Fixed bug preventing FUEL PUMP switch to work in FSX
- Added support for MATRA M-155 rocket pod in Tacpack
- Fixed checklist and reference speed html files
As usual, download is on the side bar.
For the moment this and the F-14D update will only be hosted on this blog because, for some reason, uploading to Avsim and Flightsim is painfully slow from my home in these days...
Aside, in the near future I will probably start releasing P3Dv2-only updates for some projects... more news soon.