Wednesday, July 23, 2014
...and F-14D Tomcat upgraded to version 2.35.
Yet another small upgrade to the F-14D Tomcat. I do not see major improvements in the FSX environment...it may be finally worth moving to Prepar3D v2.X as main development environment, maybe. Anyway, changes are as follows:
July 23rd, 2014
- added ADF needle in MFD HSD
- fixed HSEL/CSEL section in MFD ADI
- fixed and updated flight manual
- added code for automatic launch bar retraction
- added 2D panels (MFD 1, 2, 3 and PTID - note: PTID must still be turned on in the RIO cokpit. 2D displays are controlled as touchscreen)
NOTE: as pointed out by many users, some soft keys are not working. This appears to be a mouse click area detection bug in the FSX engine, since the code has been checked several times and found to be completely correct.
Also, moving the point of view inside the cockpit will make them work... so sorry if it detracts from the experience but I see no wat to solve it.
Download from the side bar as usual.