IMPORTANT! Shortly after the release of version 2.60, I was notified of a bug due to the fact that the wrong panel.cfg was packaged with the build. I have fixed the problem, repackaged the files and uploaded version 2.61. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Here is another update to the Goshawk - I have packed several modifications and improvements I have been working on from time to time in the past few months to keep the T-45 on par with my recent releases.
The biggest changes are the Virtual Cockpit (which now features 4096x4096 textures and the addition of several missing details) and the fact that I have added LAU-68 rocket launchers which are functional in the Tacpack environment (a Tacpack configuration manager is also provided).
Training bombs are still not working as they are not supported by Tacpack.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Enhanced virtual cockpit texture resolution
- Added missing details in virtual cockpit
- Fixed instrument night lighting
- Miscellaneous minor tweaks to aicraft.cfg
- Added digits and Mach reading to airspeed indicator
- Added digits and baro reading to altimeter
- External loads are now triggered by station weights, token weights are as follows:
110 lbs on central pylon to make baggage pod appear
225 lbs on a wing pylon to make practice bombs appear
250 lbs on a wing pylon to make LAU-68 rocket launcher appear
- Added loadout configurator (requires Tacpack)
- LAU-68 rockets are now working in Tacpack. To fire a rocket:
1) Activate the configurator (SHIFT+4) and select rockets (note this can be done anytime
in single player, but may be limited by host settings in multiplayer)
2) Once airborne, select the A/G Master Mode (MENU->STRS->A/S)
3) Select one RKT station
4) Fire through Trigger key in Tacpack
NOTE: Fire mode is always RIPPLE (cannot be selected), DEP Reticle is almost a gimmick...
- Added following keyboard shortcuts
MASTER MODE SELECTION - "M"
MASTER ARM - "Control+A"
WEAPONS RELOAD - "Shift+Control+W" (subject to host settings)
MASTER MODE NAV - "Shift+Control+1"
MASTER MODE A/A - "Shift+Control+2"
MASTER MODE A/S - "Shift+Control+3"
Download from the side bar as usual.