Monday, December 9, 2013
Goshawk version 2.55 out...
Just a quick note to let you know that I have released yet another small update to the T-45C... actually this isn't much of a change - and then the user base of the Goshawk is relatively low... so I will not be uploading to avsim and flightsim as I usually do.
- Fixed FLAP Advisory light bug (lights were showing only when landing gear was down)
- Fixed MFDs Power bug (displays kept on working even if battery was switched off)
- Added (minimal and always caged) HUD page to all MFDs. Page has the CAGE command for main HUD
- Added higher brightness variants of the HUD. BRT knob now actually controls the brightness of the HUD (2 settings for each color)
- CAGE/UNCAGE control is (as in reality) available in the MFD->HUD page
- Minimal graphic improvement to a couple of VC textures
- Solved geometry issue with instructor VC
- Minor adjustments to bounding box
Download links on this blog (and on the previous release post) have been updated - and you may also download it from my Google Drive by clicking HERE.
Apologies for the inconvenience of releasing so many updated in such a short period of time.