Finally I am uploading the much awaited (and time consuming!) F-35 upgrade to version 2.20. For the moment it will uploaded only to Google Drive - just to check if there are no catastrophic issues before uploading to the usual repositories.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU UNISTALL AND/OR DELETE FILES FROM PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING VERSION 2.20.
Version 2.20- June 9th 2013
- Completely redone Multi-Function Display code, implemented full portal and subportals mode, and revised top bar. Pilot Interface is now closer to the real one.
- MFD Pages redone/fixed: ENG; FUE; SMS; FCS; ICAWS; TSD-1
- MFD Pages added and functional or partially functional: MENU; CKLIST; CNI; EFI; HUD; TWD; TSD-2; TSD-3
- MFD Pages added but INOP: ASR; DAS; DTM; FTA; FTI; PHM; SRCH; TFLIR; WPN-A; WPN-S.
- Revised and integrated avionics code to ease future improvements and additional functionalities.
- Implemented weight-dependent visual models for all visual models. Visual model now support AIM-9X, AIM-120, GBU-31, GBU-32, GBU-12, JSOWs, CBUs, Gun Pod and fuel tanks (proper values need to be entered by hand into the Fuel and Payload section, no configuration manager provided)
- Redone texturing of the main landing gear on all versions
- Redone texturing of the nose landing gear on -C version
- Redone texturing of wingfold mechanism on -C version
- Added spoilers to -C version
- Redone refuel probe texturing for -B and -C version
- Redone tailhook geometry and textures on the -C version
- Miscellaneous fixes to all Virtual cockpits and textures
- Miscellaneous fixes to the textures of all models
- Revised flight dynamics due to excessive loss of energy during turns.
- Removed MAP mode
- Added texture set: VFA-101 “Grim Reapers”, USN, Eglin AFB
- Added texture set: 422 Test and Evaluation Squadron, USAF, Nellis AFB