Monday, January 28, 2013
Yet another update for the T-45C Goshawk...
It's been three (3!) weeks from my latest Goshawk update! How could I not to release another minor version of the Goshawk? Well, let's just hope this does not screw up too much like 2.31...
Changes are are follows:
- Fixed inertia effects and departures during roll of more 180°, thanks to Brandon.
Flight model retains departure in case of abrupt full deflection forward/side movements as it should be.
- Fixed unusable fuel entry in flight model, thanks to Jorge.
- Slight changes to HUD frame modeling to enhance visibility of HUD symbology.
- Left MFD in instructor cockpit is now independent from the pilot/student cockpit.
- General optimization & cleanup of graphic rendering of the vitual cockpit.
- Added animation to most of scratchpad keys.
- Fixed zoom factor for outside view.
Hopefully they are all for the better.