Tuesday, May 31, 2011

T-45C 3D Modeling complete















After some test flights and thoughts, I'd say that the the 3D modeling of the T-45C is complete and ready for testing.
The next step is go through the NATOPS and see if there are any major mistakes in flight and system modeling I am unaware of. I am quite happy with the flight model, and I think it does its job nicely for a FSX carrier trainer. Also, it is well beyond the scope of this project to provide 100% realism and system modeling. Still, a final review before the testing phase is needed - and doing so I am also preparing a (sort of) flight manual.

Should everything go as planned, the Beta test build will be ready by the next weekend. I am still undecided if it will be a "public" Beta or a restricted one. Both have pros and cons - I do prefer a "restricted" one, but the plane is flyable (and "enjoyable") as it is right now... and I don't know when I will have time to fix the bugs in future...so a public release will allow a lot of people to fly a Goshawk that, right now, is already much better than the existing one...

6 comments:

SpazSinbad said...

Dino, Again - thanks for your hard work on the T-45C. I look forward to flying it soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your hard work. Your T-45C is an absolute beauty. Congratulations!

blackbird said...

I love the old T-45C so your new one looks great. Many Thanks

Anonymous said...

Open beta......:)

Daniele said...

Thanks for all your efforts. Your old T-45 was great, and i'm sure the new one will be much more impressive and realistic.
About beta version, well, an open beta would be good for all your fans, while the restricted beta could be easier to manage but longer to test completely. I'm available in both case, anyway... ;)
Looking forward to this beauty, regards

IndianModelsClub DelhiIndia said...

Modeling is not just about looks, its an amalgamation of good looks and positive attitude Best Modeling agencies in Delhi