Tuesday, May 31, 2011

T-45C 3D Modeling complete















After some test flights and thoughts, I'd say that the the 3D modeling of the T-45C is complete and ready for testing.
The next step is go through the NATOPS and see if there are any major mistakes in flight and system modeling I am unaware of. I am quite happy with the flight model, and I think it does its job nicely for a FSX carrier trainer. Also, it is well beyond the scope of this project to provide 100% realism and system modeling. Still, a final review before the testing phase is needed - and doing so I am also preparing a (sort of) flight manual.

Should everything go as planned, the Beta test build will be ready by the next weekend. I am still undecided if it will be a "public" Beta or a restricted one. Both have pros and cons - I do prefer a "restricted" one, but the plane is flyable (and "enjoyable") as it is right now... and I don't know when I will have time to fix the bugs in future...so a public release will allow a lot of people to fly a Goshawk that, right now, is already much better than the existing one...

5 comments:

SpazSinbad said...

Dino, Again - thanks for your hard work on the T-45C. I look forward to flying it soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your hard work. Your T-45C is an absolute beauty. Congratulations!

blackbird said...

I love the old T-45C so your new one looks great. Many Thanks

Anonymous said...

Open beta......:)

Unknown said...

Modeling is not just about looks, its an amalgamation of good looks and positive attitude Best Modeling agencies in Delhi